- 2 cups pea shoot leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup garlic scapes, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Combine pea shoot leaves, garlic scapes, and flax seeds in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
With the food processor running, stream in 1/2 cup of olive oil until pesto is your desired consistency.
You may need to add up to 1/4 up more olive oil. Stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.
from Jelly Toast