FOR THE SALAD:
- 3 cups peeled and sliced cucumbers (1–1/2 to 2 English cucumbers)
- About 2-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup julienned or chopped fresh basil, tightly packed
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
Place salad ingredients in large bowl and toss to combine.
Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl or large measuring cup. Drizzle over salad and gently stir to combine.
from The Blond Cook