- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 3 cups sliced fresh broccolini florets
- 1 – 1 1⁄2 lb bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add onion, ginger, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add in broccoli and bok choy; stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add lemon juice and sugar; stir-fry 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
modified from food.com