- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 potatoes diced into 1/4″ pieces, about 3 cups total
- 1 bell pepper chopped small
- 1 small yellow onion chopped small
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, adjust to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions and potatoes. Stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper and stir again. Spread potatoes across the skillet and let cook for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes and then spreading the potatoes out again. You want the potatoes to get brown and crispy on the sides.
Add the peppers and stir to combine. Continue cooking, stirring every few minutes for another 5-10 minutes. Taste and season as needed. Serve immediately or cool and refrigerate until ready to serve. To reheat, simply warm them in a skillet over medium heat until hot again. Enjoy!