- 6 small celery stalks, very thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 bulb fennel, very thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) butter beans, drained and rinsed
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
Combine celery, fennel, zucchini, oil, vinegar, and beans in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour. Stir in almonds and season with more salt and pepper just before serving.
From Martha Stewart
Or, if you still have radishes and you’re looking for a way to enjoy them, try Shaved Radish, Fennel, and Parmesan Salad.