- 2 Bunches of Rainbow Swiss Chard
- 2 Bunches of Baby Bok Choy chopped into 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 Stalks of leeks (Cut off dark green tops and use mostly the white and light green stalks) Slice into discs, this helps break up the stringiness.
- 1/2 of a Sweet Onion or Vidalia Onion sliced thin
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
My favorite way to make Swiss Chard, THIS IS NOT A SET RECIPE! You may change anything to your liking! Heat oil for 2-3 minutes on medium, add minced garlic and sauté until lightly roasted or 2-3 minutes on, DO NOT BROWN, brown garlic tastes bitter. Add sliced onion and leeks and sauté for additional 4-5 minutes until onion becomes translucent and soft. Add Bok Choy and Chard and sauté until desired softness. Anywhere from 3-6 minutes. You can add salt to taste.
from Simply Healthy Leah