Padron peppers are best enjoyed as an appetizer prepared in the most simple way by cooking in a hot olive oil coated frying pan and sprinkled with sea salt before serving.
- 2 generous cups of Padron peppers
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Add olive oil to a hot frying pan, when the oil is hot and shimmering add the peppers.
- Cook and stir the peppers until the skin is brown and blistered.
- Remove the peppers from the pan, place on a plate and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.